- For Club Night advancement judging, at most four prints per evening (which forms part of maximum of four images per evening for advancement) – combined Monochrome and Colour.
- When mounting your print image try using a grey mounting board, selecting from dark to light which ever works best, this makes the image stand out. Try to stay away from black as it is generally to harsh.
- Colour prints – any print not falling into the Monochrome category.
Print Image Criteria
- Minimum: 6″ x 8″ (152 x 203 mm).
- Maximum: 16″ x 20″ (406 x 508 mm) including the mounting.
- The title and name of the author should be on the back of the picture.
- Use an arrow on the back to show which side is up.
- Keep away from white borders, rather use grey or off-white cream.
- Prints made from digital or slide images are permissible.